Stereo World Publication Guidelines
Every issue of Stereo World brings you:
- News of current 3D products from cameras and viewers to video systems, software, and supplies.
- Information on collecting everything from elegant stereoscopes to glass or paper stereoviews.
- View-Master reels to the most obscure advertising images or plastic 3D toys ever issued.
- Historical research into stereoview photographers and publishers of the past 150 years.
- Tips on shooting, mounting, viewing & projecting your own stereo photos.
- Reviews of 3D films and of books covering or using stereoscopic images.
In the Current Issue
March / April 2018
Stereo World magazine Volume 43 #5 is loaded with news about 3D Imaging Past & Present:
- Editor's View
- The Unknowns
- Alonzo Bunker's People and Scenes in Burmah
- Stereo for Ears and Eyes
- View-Master: Stable and Still Very Much Alive
- Home Theatre 3-D
- European Gems
- A Stereo-Guided Falls Experience
Plus NewViews, Editor's View and more!
Join the National Stereoscopic Association and get six issues of Stereo World with your annual membership.
Stereo World Digital Index
The first 34 years of Stereo World Magazine - all 200 issues on DVD.Includes volume 1 through volume 34 (1974-2008) with a searchable index. Each issue is scanned as a high-resolution PDF. Order directly for $49.95 Lawrence Kaufman 37461 Haweswater Rd. Indio, CA 92203-4843 (951) 642-0691 email@example.com
Stereo World Index
Edited by Sherryl & Ernie Rairdin.
Order Online from Lulu Publishing for $20.
Stereo World Back Issues
To order individual printed back issues of Stereo World from the past three years only, write to:
PO Box 86708
Portland OR 97286
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back issues are $8 each postpaid in the U.S. and $10.00 each for international shipment.